Facebook is one of the easy ways to stay in touch with your families, friends and colleagues. If you have decided that you no longer want to access Facebook, then you can easily deactivate Facebook account for some time. When you deactivate Facebook account, then no one will able to make a connection with you, check your profile or status updates.
You can reactivate it after some time when you want to use. Many Facebook users don’t know How to Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account? If you one of them, then don’t panic. Here, we are providing you with the information for deactivation of Facebook account. You just need to go through these steps.
You can read also : How to Block Game Requests on Facebook
Easy Steps to Deactivate Facebook account temporarily:
- First, you need to log in to your Facebook account by entering your Facebook credentials.
- Once login, take the cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the General tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the ‘Deactivate your account’. Click on Edit option.
- After clicking on the Edit option, you need to click on the blue colour ‘Deactivate your account’ link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter the password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate Facebook account.